_BeyluXe-KingS_

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

_BeyluXe-KingS_

_BeyluXe-KingS_

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAJA

educated wanna power

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

educated wanna power Empty educated wanna power

Post by Admin Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:10 pm

educated wanna power

hi khanrose,sir how are you...i`m running and operating your programmes..your all programme are superb..sir ,i want to attract your kind attention ..i want to be special here..i want power..Pleae Think about me

What super-power do you want?
    Invisibility?
    Flying?
    Stop time?
    Read minds?
    Immortality?
    Do you ever play this conversation-game? Ask a group of friends this question. It's interesting to hear different people's answers, and what they reveal.
    When I was a kid, I wanted to fly.
    When I was a teenager, I wanted to be invisible.
    For the last 20 years, I wanted to stop time. (So much work to do! Never enough time!)
    But recently when this game came up with a friend, I realized that for the first time in 20 years, I didn't want to stop time. I've changed. My new super-power is I want to know everything. (Speak every language. Know every fact. Understand the universe.)
    A year from now, it may be a different answer.
    Whenever I went to a book store in the last 10 years, I'd go to the business section (as you can see, here.) But this past year, I was more interested in the travel section (INDIA ,ASIA , ICELAND, IRAN ALGERIA EPAGNA etc.)
    A month ago I found myself wanting to take two years off to go visit 24 countries for one month each. I was quite seriously considering this!
    Last week, I found myself in a book store again with a friend. She needed to go the the travel section, so I went with her, but found I had no interest anymore. Something's shifted. I want to work again. Vacation is done.
    Sometimes you don't notice these changes in yourself until a conversation-game or book store reveals it.
    So, since we're here talking anyway, I'm asking you now: What super-power do you want? Please leave a reply, below.
    (Not sure what super-power you want? Take this cute quiz.)

SORRY MAN THE KING OF THE CRACK YAHOO TOOLS WORLD KHILADIII HAVE TAKE A BREAK CRACKING PRAY FOR HES COMING BACK AND IF YOU SEE HIM TELL HIM SLYE MISS YOU AND SHE WANNA TALK WITH HIM

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:20 pm